Saturday 10 January 2009

So I'm back...

Ok, it looks like things have got a little out of control in my brief month of absence....

I have some things I would like to say regaaarding the awards...

So I see that MGS4 has been called 'convoluted'? I do believe that it is maybe possible that I am the only blog contributor to have played it from start to finish. I think the same maaaay well go for GTA IV. The story in that is called 'bland' by our team. Both of these decisions are utter bollocks! MGS4 is an amazing piece of art in its storyline alone. Just because it requires some thought rather then being given all the answers... and GTA IVs story is the only reason i finished the game! Its gameplay should be what is being criticised here!

On lighter notes, its 2009. I'm nearly a year older. Something small and insignificant occurs on the 6th next month. EMPIRES TOTAL BLOODY WAR! Finally! Yeah, ok so it's not that exciting but still should be fun...

Otherwise, I'm glad to see the blog in good shape!

Pan
P.S Activision have disappointed me this year! Where is my free christmas themed WaW map? Eh? EH?

0 comments:

Post a Comment