Tuesday 4 November 2008

Italian Stallion

I'm afraid that I have to announce my departure. No, not from my short-lived blogging life, but just from England. I'll be flying up to (or down to?) cold rainy ol' Italy on a school 'art trip', where my creative juices are sure to flow for an entire 5 days. Quite apt then, that when I return, I will be rubbing my juices all over my new early copy of LittleBigPlanet.

That's right. It's here. Best possible thing ever. Heart attack surely imminent.

For when I return however, expect these things;

-Eurogamer Hands-Ons'es
-Uncharted Review
-Dead Space Review
-Bunch of other stuff that Octopus will surely pester me to write about.

I shall cut it short here since my little(big) Sack person is staring at me willingly as I type, and to that face, I just can't say no.

See you in 5 days.
AW

0 comments:

Post a Comment