Saturday 4 October 2008

WWAP #2

This week both of us have been spending every spare second we have crafting horrendous beautiful LittleBigPlanet levels (except that bit where we read the LittleBigPlanet review. hen we went back to playing). You can find my first level now published online under the name “Frantic Fiery Minigame of Doom” – it’s still a work in progress, but I wanted to get something online before the end of the beta. This week I’ve been designing levels to make once the full game comes out, here’s some rough ideas: V for Vendetta, Robot Wars, Doctor Who, 1984 etc. And of course many many pointless minigames.The Wanderer is also hard at work on his levels.

In un-LBP news, I plan to churn my way through the latter half of Uncharted this weekend, and probably get some good Burnouting done too. Needless to say, I’m sure you’ll here from the other one here about LBP very shortly.

SO

0 comments:

Post a Comment