Sunday 12 October 2008

Shinger In Ladows

So. Linger in Shadows.

How to go about this?

Huh.

...Okay, right, so this isn't a game. God knows how many times this has to be stressed over the Internet not to infuriate fans when they 'finish' it (finish isn't right, considering you can finish it without doing anything). But since it isn't a game, I can't really review it like one. I could review it like a movie? A movie I shake a controller at? One with demonic cats, flying stone dogs, giant rock faces with tentacles and that cloud from Lost? No, I don't think so.

I'll review it as a thing.

And as a thing I really quite liked it. Alright, I give, I'm an art guy. When I see something remotely arty I will at least become interested. But this managed to hold my interest, despite actually having watched the entire thing on a video before! Heck, I even stuck round afterward to grab all the trophies (whether that's due to it being good or me being a trophy whore is up for debate). So yes, I liked it as a thing. Even if it made no sense whatsoever.

...Or maybe that's especially because it made no sense whatsoever...

I give it a B+ as a thing. And so to satiate you who cares, I give it an F as a game, m'kay?

-Aquatic Wanderer

0 comments:

Post a Comment